Family & Couples Therapy
The goal is to harness and strengthen family resources, and help family members work collaboratively towards solutions to their problems.
Schedule Today 702-294-0433. You’re only a call way!
We are here on this journey with you
At Oasis Counseling, we have decades of experience and success with Couples & Family Therapy irrespective of religious or ethnic backgrounds. We understand that couples and families are susceptible to change—and change can create stress and strain within the family unit that can be difficult to overcome.
Some of the common issues that affect couples and families are:
- The dynamics of the family unit are skewed
- Breakdown in effective communication
- Damaging beliefs and emotions
- External forces/outside influences cause turmoil
Therapy and counseling are invaluable for preventing major upheaval, or the severe consequences of marriage breakdown. If children are part of the family, everyday life can be impacted. Children may become vulnerable and experience emotional and behavioral problems that continue into adulthood.
You’ll begin to explore your feelings in a safe environment, discover new insights and positively contribute to rebuilding your relationship(s).
If any of the issues below concern you—now is the time to consider relationship counseling:
- You suffer relationship abuse; such as physical, sexual, or emotional
- Your marriage or family encounters ongoing conflict or arguments
- You believe talking gets you nowhere
- You feel frustrated, discouraged, or unfulfilled
- You feel uncomfortable or afraid to express your feelings
- You’re overwhelmed with worry, anger, or resentment
- You feel isolated, empty, or lonely
When you make an appointment with Oasis Counseling Today, you are taking the first positive step towards a better life. We see many couples and families who turn things around and begin to thrive. Together we will help you to explore and understand some of the reasons why things aren’t working.
We use evidence-based practices to help you to make effective progress in rebuilding your happiness. Ideally therapy should involve the couple, but if your partner refuses to go, or would prefer to go later, you can start alone. You’ll begin to explore your feelings in a safe environment, discover new insights and positively contribute to rebuilding your relationship(s).